Toggle switches are rated at 15A/120VAC, available in single or double pole with functions ranging from single and double throw to momentary single and double throw. All switches contain a slow-make, slow-break contact mechanism. UL, CSA and VDE approvals.
Metal bat toggle switches
• Base: Phenolic
• Actuator (Bat): Brass/Nickel plated
• Bushing: Brass/Nickel plated
• Dielectric Strength 1000V (minimum)
• Insulation Resistance 100 MegOhms (minimum)
• Rating: 15A 125VAC; 10A 250VAC; 3/4" HP 125-250VAC
UL, CSA and VDE Approvals
• Panel mounting hole: 1/2” Diameter.
• Bushing Length: .468”
Screw: Size 6-32NC-2
S.P.S.T. = Single Pole, Single Throw
S.P.D.T. = Single Pole, Double Throw
D.P.S.T. = Double Pole, Single Throw
D.P.D.T. = Double Pole, Double Throw
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.