14 AWG marine grade primary wire features flexible, tinned copper stranding which is ideal for your boat wiring needs. Our marine wire is made in the USA and meets ABYC and US Coast Guard specifications while UL listed as UL1426 Boat Cable. The maximum allowable amperage of single conductor 14 AWG marine grade primary wire is 35 amps outside of engine spaces and 30 amps inside the engine space.
- Finely stranded tinned copper conductor (Type III)
- Color coded PVC insulation (See chart for specifics per gauge)
- Temperature Range: -20C to 105C
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Resistant To: Acid, Alkalis, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Ozone, Moisture, Fungus
- Connecting equipment to switches, terminal blocks or busbars
- Lower amperage requirement devices
- Exceeds automotive SAE wiring requirements
- Also great for Tractor Trailers, Golf Cart, RV's and off road vehicles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.